You have just arrived to your luxury vacation rental in South Lake Tahoe for the Christmas holiday. After traveling for 6 excruciating hours with your family, all you want to do is sit down and relax in front of the fireplace. But – you are itching to get your family on the slopes of Heavenly first thing in the morning. It is a ski vacation, after all.
Being the savvy ski-vacationer you are, you decide to get all needed ski rental equipment that night. You can beat the throngs of families who will get their ski rental equipment in the morning. You pat yourself on the back for such a novel idea.
After an hour of unpacking and letting your kids explore your South Lake Tahoe vacation rental, you wrangle the family back into the rental car. Upon entering the Heavenly Village, you decide on one of the many equipment rental shops that are still open.
Still happy with your decision to get this done on the first night, you open the door to the rental shop and your stomach drops. It seems that you weren’t the only one with this novel idea.
It takes you a long hour to finally get your family fitted for ski boots, ski’s, ski poles and helmets. Then your daughter realizes she left her goggles at home, and your son completely forgot his helmet. You grudgingly buy them both new items.
“There has to be another way,” is all you can think as you watch your dollars and your precious vacation time slip away…
Ski Butlers Ski Rentals
If you have lived through a rental experience similar to the one above, you know that equipment rentals can be a necessary nightmare. Lucky for you, there is another way!
I present to you, Ski Butlers.
I know what you are thinking: Ski Butlers is just another rental equipment shop where you have to wait in unwanted lines. Lucky for you, that is not what Ski Butlers is all about!
Ski Butlers is a full service ski and snowboard shop that will provide you with the BEST rental experience in the industry. Instead wrangling your whole family to the crowded rental shop, Ski Butlers will come to you!
Yes, Ski Butlers will deliver your rental equipment to you in your luxury vacation home. Sit back in your cozy living room with the fireplace going, while your Ski Butlers rental tech does all the work for you.
Fill out an easy form online, and your skis, boots and poles for the whole family are brought to you stress free!
Book online prior to your arrival, and your equipment is reserved and the most convenient appointment time is scheduled.
If there are any issues with equipment during your rental, Ski Butlers will meet you to fix those issues. They will even meet you at the base of Heavenly Mountain if that is where you are.
When your vacation sadly reaches its end, Ski Butlers will then meet you to pick up your equipment.
What is stopping you?
Imagine how different the earlier scenario would be if you used Ski Butlers. Once you arrive to your luxury vacation rental, you can sit and relax by the fireplace.
No need to pile back in to your rental car and brave the crowds. Ski Butlers will come to you at a time convenient to your vacation schedule. No stress or hassle, coupled with excellent customer service.
And your daughter who left her ski goggles at home – she can rent a pair for the week. Your son who forgot his helmet, he too can rent one for the week. Save money, and time!
Do you need even more tempting?
Because Buckingham Properties is a valued partner of Ski Butlers, our guests receive a 10% discount when you follow this link:
Ski Butlers Benefit Summary
- Deliver from 7am – 8pm, 7 days a week.
- Ski Butlers always brings extra boots for a perfect fit on delivery.
- All equipment is from industry leaders like Rossignol and Smith Optics.
- There is NO extra fee for delivery! Prices are comparable to the rental shops in the village.
- Great for large families and groups.
- No cancellation policy. Make your reservations in advance and if you decide not to ski, there is no charge to cancel!
- Receive full support throughout the duration of your stay. Expert ski technicians will address any problems at any time. This includes changing boot sizes, to swapping out skis at the base of the mountain. There is typically a 30 minute response time to resolve any issues (the time it takes to ride up a chairlift and ski back down)!
Ski Butlers carries everything from kids junior packages to their Powder Line for advanced skiers looking for the best equipment. In addition to skis and snowboards, you can rent premium ski boots, helmets and even Smith goggles!
- Performance Snowboard: A wider all mountain board for intermediate to advances riders.
- Sport Snowboard: All mountain board for beginner to intermediate riders.
- Junior Shredder: All youth snowboarders up to 4’8″
All packages include ski boots, skis and poles. You can upgrade to a premium ski boots if desired. Packages start at $24/day.
- Powder Line: Featuring the ski of the year in 2014, the Rossignol Sol 7. Perfect for advanced to expert skiers looking for the best equiment
- High Performance Package: This package features Rossignol demo skis, with both all mountain carving skis and powder skis. Perfect for intermediate up to expert skiers.
- Performance Package: This package is for beginner and intermediate skiers, with selection of all mountain carving skis.
- Sport Package: The most basic, entry level adult ski. This package is great for new skiers up to intermediate skiers.
- Tweener Package: Featuring advanced youth twin tip ski, perfect for the teens!
- Junior Package: The kids package for those 2 up to 12 years old!